Inspired by medieval and earlier times, Reannag Teine specializes in unique, usable pottery—safe for food and drink and the modern conveniences of oven, dishwasher, and microwave. All the designs are drawn free-hand and hand-painted onto the hand-thrown pottery—no molds or stencils used—and our wares are designed sturdy, built to survive years of everyday use. Click below to shop by series:
Designs at other makers:
Reannag Teine also provides graphic design services, and thus artwork by us can be seen at other crafters: Special Reannag Teine designs are available embroidered on coats and bags via The Hooded Hare.
Additional designs beyond the ones we list can be found on Redwolf's website:
Graphic Design Services
While we may specialize in Celtic and historic designs, we strive to produce designs to the specifications of the customer. This includes the creation of logos, suites of supporting graphics, custom fonts, hand-painted signage, promotional materials, websites, designs to be applied to products, and, of course, custom pottery. See a Gallery of our graphic design here.
Contact us for a price quote for your project. (Wholesale Pottery Brochure, coming soon)
Customers & Projects:
- Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire: Logo, graphics, promotional materials, web design, and hand-painted signage for the 2010, 2011, & 2012 seasons ("Beautiful!"-- VP of WRAES)
- Sitkum Arts: Website and machine embroidery designs
- RedWolf: Company logo and brooch designs. See his brooches available here.
- Daybreak Coffee & Crepes: Hand-painted signage and custom mugs
- Silverwind: Designed pewter decorations for wooden tankards
- Welsh Chough logo with knotwork & motto for genealogy site.
- North Coast Open Studios 2008: Poster and cover-picture
- Hooded Hare: embroidery designs, including ravens, whales, bears, wolves, and gryphons ("This looks great!"-- Aurelia, The Hooded Hare regarding a requested design)
- Symphonic Grind, an online coffee shop: Company logo, suite of graphics, and a line of custom mugs
- 3CS, an internet cafe in France: Company logo and graphics
- "It turned out even better than I thought it would."
The rights of any and all designs remain property of Sarah Schmidt unless otherwise stated in writing .